New Member Introductions

Hello all! I am Rob Dillon, one of the owners of In the Stix Broadband in PA. We are really excited to be entering the LTE space. For us the ability to do low interference and high bandwidth foliage penetration is a total game changer! We have one Baicells eNB running with so far terrific results penetrating trees and even some earth in short distances. We have plans to deploy Baicells on most of our current and future towers. Kudos to Baicells for a great product and for making it affordable to small WISPs!

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mickey Hodges, I am a new WISP in Southern Va. I am one of the owners of StraightUpNet LLC and CEO.
We are looking to deploy BaiCells right out of the gate using LTE as our primary solution strategy. Virginia has a lot of foliage and being able to offer high speed solution while having tree penetration is going to be an earmark for success.

I have spoken with Boun and Jesse several times when we was trying to decide between BiaCells and they both are great! We are ready to start deploying the product and anticipate an order very soon. I do have some questions for the group and will be posting them separately. Just wanted to introduce myself in this post and look forward to getting to know everyone in the LTE WISP community.

2 Likes

Hi my name is Micah Deshotel. I am working on launching a small wisp as a side project here in south Louisiana. I am very close to launching my first location. I decided to pull the trigger on 1 ENB and a 90 degree KP in addition to all my AC gear. Looking forward to learning the new tech and applications.

1 Like

Saludos desde Puerto Rico muy interesado en emigrar a LTE
Toda la ayuda que pueda brindar la dare y bienvenida toda la que me puedan dar

Gracias

Hello.
My name is Marco Magnanelli.
I am President of Kaanit SRL ( www.zielo.com.ar) a wireless provider primarily operating ubiquiti.
We are in the south of the country in Agentine, South América.
We have just purchased a Starter Kit from Baicells and we are very excited to try this technology. I think I can say that this is the first Baicells in Argentina!.
The import process of the devices and antena was complex but here is now the Nova R9 to show us what it is capable of.
It is a pleasure to be able to enter this community and I will surely ask many questions.
Best regards
Marco Magnanelli