Nova 227 questions

Nova 227 questions. I am currently familiar with and use only 2.4 and 5ghz WISP products.

What distance can I achieve with these? (compared to say the Nova 436?)
How do a check for and apply for the license?

OK, so not much activity here. Kinda hard to make decisions on purchasing when nobody answers questions…

Hi! I would be happy to assist you with this or getting you in touch with the right people that can help. I believe the 227 is used for short distances and the Nova 436Q would get you much more distance along with other features. I can get you in contact with some people that would have more answers if that would be beneficial?

Yes, that would be great! I need to know about the licensing of this band, and how I can see what frequencies are open in my area, who/what company owns or operates in them.

Thank you

no problem sorry about the late response. Please email sales_na@baicells.com, and let them know your area that you are looking to install in this will help greatly. They will get you in contact with an engineer that can help you based on your location for discovering both bands and licensing.

You want to talk about this I suggest you call me and figure out what we are going to do, cause as soon as we are done moving CPE’s over to the new blinQ eNB’s your gear is coming down and trust me we will be talking about how it and your support work as much as possible on any forum we can. Also to be quite frank my board has been telling me to take this to court I am starting to agree with them, with the amount of time and money and customers this has cost us.