436Q Recommended Height

I have a tower thats 98 Ft high and will be using it to deploy (2) 436Q base stations and (4) 90o sector antennas to get a full 360o coverage. I was wondering if this tower will be high enough or is it recommended to mount them higher? I’m wanting to cover a 1 mile radius and it be strong enough inside this radius to use indoor CPE’s. That’s the goal anyway.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you.
-Kent

Depends on the overall height including hill or mountain. Do you have a clear height advantage over your intended coverage area ?

and trees, they only do 1w…

It’s above the tree’s and still pretty low to the ground. The sectors will be 100 feet off the ground once mounted. We are only trying to cover a 1.2 mile radius and hope to be able to use the indoor CPE’s within the first 3/4 miles. I’m attaching a couple picture from the top of the tower taken with our drone.

At 1w, 100 feet + you will not be able to use the indoor units

So your saying it needs to be lower or higher to be able to use the indoor CPE’s?? I have tested the indoor CPE with the smaller 227 at 70ft which is only 200mw at 1/2 mile and it works. So I need to be lower to the ground?

Be nice to get some performance feedback from Baicells at some point. They should know more about what their products are capable of doing.