Starting June 1, 2022, two billing changes will go into effect: 1) transition to a new CloudCore subscription pricing model and 2) an integrated billing option for network SAS support. These changes offer potential cost savings and simplified billing.
- CloudCore Subscriptions – pricing structure updates:
· The monthly subscription fee will change from the current one US Dollar ($1) per IMSI (SIM card) to one US Dollar ($1) per connected device.
· A qualifying device would be any type of eNodeB (eNB) or Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) element that is connected to the Cloud OMC for at least seven (7) days.
· Your monthly bill will continue to be the standard postpaid schedule, i.e., your current bill reflects the usage from the prior month.
- Integrated SAS Billing - will be offered as an optional add-on line item to the monthly CloudCore bill. The option offers you a single bill to track and pay both CloudCore and SAS fees. Highlights:
· This billing option can be added at any time.
· Applicable to Fixed Wireless Networks using Google SAS only
· The SAS fee will be $3 per qualifying CPE CPSD
· A qualifying CPE CBSD is one that is connected to the SAS for 24 hours
· Integrated billing for Federated Wireless SAS is targeted for Q3 2022 availability – a separate announcement will be sent prior.
The above items will apply starting Wednesday, June 1st .
For questions on the above or how these updates may impact your specific projects, please contact your local Baicells account manager.