Baicells Atom as Bridge Mode

Hi,

Is Baicells Atom can be configured as a bridge mode? We want to provide an IP address to the device behind it through a DHCP server.

Regards,

@Randy_Dela_Cruz Did you get an answer?

Unfortunately, no but I believe it cannot be configured as bridge.

May 2020, 1 year update, any idea if Atom OD06 supports bridge mode? I see notes in the owners manual but the sentence seems to imply something other than bridge mode.

“Selecting Bridge mode disables NAT and allows the UE to function as a DHCP server without IP address conflict”

Shouldn’t bridge mode disable DHCP server? Is that a typo? Do they mean DHCP client?

Stopping in here to ask the same question. I see bridge mode is an option now in a Atom OD06 but I cant figure out how to use it. Any insight in this would be great!

I actually got an IP to pass through, but traffic isn’t passing. I have 2 APNs on my EPC, set APN1 to data on vlan 0 and I’m getting the IP on a router connected to the network port. APN2 is set to mgmt on the UE and im able to get to the web interface just fine.

APN profile settings on the baicells CPE

WAN settings on the baicells CPE

Status page on the baicells

The downstream router has a 10.45.0.6 IP with the right 10.45.0.1 gateway and DNS 8.8.8.8. Just not getting any traffic to flow. traceroutes showing it’s hitting the baicells side then stopping.

oh yeah, using open5gs as the EPC too.