Cloud OMC Upgrade Announcement - January 13, 2021 @ 12:00am Pacific

The OMC section of CloudCore is being upgraded January 13 at midnight pacific time. This update mainly adds bug fixes and improvements related to SAS.

Downtime is expected to last 10 minutes and the CloudCore portal may not be accessible during this time. This upgrade will have no impact on UE or eNB connectivity to the Cloud EPC as well as the DP SAS service.

Changelog:

======================================
OMC Version 6.3.4 & BOSS Version 6.3.4
--------------------------------------
New Features:
- Added: OMC: Mass importing sas setting for all virtual CBSDs
- Added: OMC: Support Virtual CBSD
- Added: OMC: Support single-step registration from OMC only
- Added: OMC: Support non-contiguous channels in SAS for CA mode

Improvements:
- Improved: CloudCore: Pop up warning before customers are redirected to "undue invoice"
- Improved: CloudCore: User with exclude invoice role will not see billing page if payment is past due
- Improved: OMC : Simplify SAS registration
- Improved: OMC : One-click PCI lock for CPE
- Improved: OMC : Add link condition for CPE
- Improved: OMC : Display grant expire time and transmit expire time in UTC time
- Improved: OMC : Alarm improvements
- Improved: OMC : Request new grant when existing grant is suspended
- Improved: OMC : Monitor layout improvements
- Improved: OMC : Dashboard improvements
- Improved: OMC : Allow user to search alarms by index
- Improved: OMC : MML supports displaying neighbor info

This all looks pretty, but you removed a very important KEY FEATURE!! Where is the signal level of the radios? I am not seeing this feature anywhere, even when you click on the radio, there is no signal level. No way to sort the radios with the weakest signal to the top. If this is there, I do not see it. This should be the most prominent feature, not a map of where the radios are…funny thing it shows I have radios in Ecuador and clients off the coast of Africa in the water.

I found the Power Levels. You have to click the 3 dots to the left of the customer name, then click “Information”.

It is unfortunate that we can’t see all the PLs together.

On the CPE Monitor page, click the gear icon in the top left corner to select which parameters you wish to view, including signal levels.

It had to be around there somewhere! Thanks, @jesse