OMC Upgrade Announcement - July 16, 2019 @ 12:00am Pacific

The OMC section of CloudCore is being upgraded July 16 at midnight. This upgrade mainly adds support for the 436Q software. Downtime is expected to last 2 hours and the OMC may not be accessible during this time. This upgrade will have no impact on UE or eNB connectivity to the Cloud EPC.

Changelog:

==========================
OMC Version 5.0.7
--------------------------
New Features:
- Added: Support 436Q CA software (QRTBA).
- Added: Export Active alarms by device group.

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed: CPE uptime reported wrong with firmware version BaiCE_AP_2.2.1_NA.
- Fixed: LTE-U CPEs do not display the model name.

Improvements:
- Improved: Can view eNB software version and model name during software upgrade selection task.
- Improved: Move "Strategy>PCI Lock" page to "CPE>Maintenance>PCI Lock".

Is there an update on this work? It appears following, I am seeing spotty/intermittent historical OMC data for my UEs

The upgrade is complete, although the KPI data will take some more time as the file is extremely large.

@rick.harnish @jesse
Any update on when Cloudcore will again be recording historical OMC data? All of my UE had spotty data recorded about 24hr ago and then fully stopped recording data points about 20hr ago.

Try clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser to see if that clears your OMC viewing issues.

I opened cloudcore in a new browser. I am still seeing CPE History as spotty on 2019-07-16 through hour 14 and no data after that, including on 2019-07-17. I have looked at several CPE to be sure it was not an individual issue and all appear to have the same.