BaiCE_AP_2.1.4_NA for Atom 04 (category 4) Gen2 CPEs has been released. This firmware is supported across all LTE bands and on both indoor and outdoor CPEs.
SUPPORTED HARDWARE: Atom OD04H (EG7035E), Atom OD04L (EG7035L), Atom ID04NO (EG2030C).
To upgrade UE firmware from the Web GUI:
- Log into CPE with username/password.
- Go to System->Restore/Update.
- Click on “Choose File” and select the new firmware.
- Click ”FLASH IMAGE”.
- Click ”PROCEED”.
To upgrade UE firmware from the OMC:
- Navigate to the CPE->Upgrade->Software page.
- Click the Add button in the Upgrade Task pane.
- Schedule the upgrade by following the steps in the New Upgrade Task window.
CPE Upgrade Procedure for BaiCE_AP_2.1.4_NA: https://baicells.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007996893-BaiCE-AP-2-1-4-NA-Upgrade-Procedure
========================== Version BaiCE_AP_2.1.4_NA -------------------------- New Features: - Added: Added new TR069 parameters: CloudKey and NickName - Added: Port triggering - Added: Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) - Added: IPsec VPN - Added: PPTP VPN Bug Fixes: - Fixed: Can't set static IP address on device connected to CPE LAN port when using bridge mode - Fixed: Version upgrade failure when memory is low Improvements: - Improved: Allow HTTPs Login from WAN - Improved: Enable TR069 and set CloudCore OMC settings by default - Improved: Support 12 character passwords