SNMP Monitoring for eNb

Hello Team,

any News and a ETA for SNMP on the eNb so that we can Monitor Signal Levels of UE`s?

Further, I am not successfull for SNMP on IDU UE’s.
Does anybody have confirmed success in reliable graphing of UE OID’s as posted in:
https://community.na.baicells.com/t/snmp-oid-list-outdoor-cpe/154ks,
Does this work and does it work for ODU’s and IDU’s?

Thanks,
Heiko

We’ve been graphing the outdoor 11dbi and 19dbi UE’s based on those OID’s without issue since the 1.0.8 update.

The snmp community name is ‘public’

I’m just starting to use Baicell and I cant believe there is no SNMP for the base station? I must be missing something, we don’t want to setup and monitor all the CPEs for simple check of who is connected and their signal strength.

You are supposed to use the OMC (TR69) for eNB monitoring.
SNMP is on the Feature request list since a while dow…

Been 2 years and no word on this. Any update?

1 Like

Any updates on this? We really would like to be able to monitor things the same way we monitor all the other things. Right now, we have no way of seeing issues without logging into OMC, which of course, doesn’t show us all our other things (Calix, AirMax, Mikrotik, Cisco, Genband, and other misc routers, switches, and servers.

SNMP for single carrier eNBs (Nova 227/233/243) will be available in version RTS 3.5, which is planned for release in December.

I’m still trying to learn what’s what, but what about the MBS1100 and MBS1105? We’re on V100R001C00B110SPC010?

Navigating model names and firmware versions is still a little painful.

MBS1100 & MBS1105 are the global part numbers. Product name for them would be Nova 233. Latest GA release is RTS 3.3.13.